From the comments, I was advised to beware of Liberal Fascism.
Mr Webster, if you please...
1 open to new behavior or opinions; willing to expand beyond traditional values
• favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms
• (in a political context) favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform : a liberal democratic state.
• ( Liberal) of or characteristic of Liberals or a Liberal Party.
2 [ attrib. ] (of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
3 (esp. of an interpretation of a law) broadly construed or understood; not strictly literal or exact : they could have given the 1968 Act a more liberal interpretation.
4 given, used, or occurring in generous amounts : liberal amounts of wine had been consumed.
• (of a person) giving generously : Sam was too liberal with the wine.
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
• (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true).
I learn so much here.